Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Grandma Shannon's visit

I've gotten WAY behind on blogging, sorry. Life around here has been crazy to say the least. Between scouts and baseball and school, we've been running a lot. We caught the mouse in the car by setting a live trap with water for the bait. Yeah! No more mouse in the car. The boys have finished their Webelos badge in Cub Scouts and are now working on their arrow of light. Breanna and Denim are booster siblings and take it quite well. Dan is still working and I am still at home with the kids. Life is good but crazy. I'd say that I'll try not to get this far behind again, but I'd be lying. ;o) So, I'm playing catch up today, per my husband's insistance. Enjoy.

Breakfast with Grandma Shannon!
Playing baseball IN the living room. Denim has a pretty good swing going on. Don't remember her ever playing baseball with me in the living room. Guess she's getting soft in her grandmotherness......they had a really good time and no windows were harmed..
Making amish bread, Denim is the designated bowl licker...

No comments: