Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Concert


Tonight was the Christmas concert for our school. Everyone sang, from 4 year olds to seniors. The 5th graders were required to have a black bow tie so Denim got one too. They all looked so sharp and sang their hearts out. Neither one of the boys admits to anyone but me that they like choir but the both tell me they like it. DJ even got to sing in a small group of 3 boys in one of the songs. Helps get you in the Christmas spirit listening to the little ones sing.




6 comments:

Laura said...

Man, those kids look sharp ;c) I LOVE hearing the kids sing Christmas songs, makes my heart happy!

Gram Pam said...

They all look so Christmasy! Wish I had been there! Maybe they can do an oncore here.:)
Mom

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

This blog is beautiful.

Laura said...

Hey, where are you? I miss reading about the kiddos and your life :c)

Love ya!
P.S. You should delete those silly ads off of your comments.....

AJ said...

cute picture there!

Apurva
http://ajstates.blogspot.com
http://apurvaoka.blogspot.com